Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Channel box in Maya

Like I said in the past I have some experience in 3D CAD design where the dimensions and constraints were everything. At the beginning in Maya I was lost, but I found very quick a good help and I am speaking about channel box.
By default channel box is the place where you can control dimensions, rotations, movements and other proprieties for every object from the scene. Later I found the control part of channel box, which is the place were you can have full control for any proprieties you want.
From here you can display or hide proprieties  and if the proprieties are displayed you can lock or unlock them for future modifications.
Channel box together with outliner and some shortcuts will be your day by day instruments for work and used together channel box and outliner will be your main help for debugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...